music desk

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 23:07:39 MDT 2007

I think Schaff has kits for such things.
  A friend of mine just said he bought one.
  Dale

List,
I have a customer who bought an older small grand piano without a  music
desk.  She later realized that it was missing.  I was  wondering if anybody has a
music desk that you do not need and can sell for a  reasonable price.  It
needs to be 51.5 inches long, and preferably  mahogany.  Please let me know.
Thank you
Michael Mezhinsky RPT
412-881-0883
pghpianotuning.com