Pianotech Live

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:58:41 MDT 2007

On 6/27/07, David Andersen <david at davidandersenpianos.com> wrote:

One way to to this would be for PTG to pay for a great lunch, in a great
> room; for us to be more intentional about
> what we're gonna do and say when we get there, and for it to be, primarily
> and overwhelmingly, *a fun social event,*
> *with a very loose structure and the minimum "from the podium." *How's
> that sound?
>
> xoDA

I second this, except I'd be very willing to pay for a GREAT lunch. (I was
buying mine anyway for $8.00 - $10.00, and I don't think it's PTG's
responsibility to foot this bill.)

Maybe round tables like they do for the Field Experts breakfast, or the
Banquet.

Minimum from the podium...dat sound yum-yum for dis dum-dum. ;-)

JF