Pianotech Live

JBairdRPT at cs.com JBairdRPT at cs.com
Thu Jun 28 08:43:33 MDT 2007

I was fascinated with Bernhard Stopper's presentation -- it was one of the
highlights of the convention for me.

In this frame of mind I apparently missed out on the disgust thing. I do
think that the face to face, elbow-rubbing aspect of these meetings should be the
higher priority, and we are now hearing that many feel that way, but with no
format set in stone for these meetings, I think Kent's last minute experiment
(as very busy PTG pres) was certainly commendable.

If food is there, I'll eat, too.

John Baird