Regulation cheating

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 05:06:52 MDT 2007

Michell,

One comment that I haven't seen mentioned. Remember on Baldwin verticals
(all, I believe) it's possible to adjust the key height very quickly by just
finding the 3-4 screws in the center rail that will raise or lower the key
height just by turning the screw(s). A quick alternative if you don't want
to remove all the keys, etc. as others have mentioned. Just a thought.

Avery Todd, RPT, RET.