Decal Location

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 12:04:20 MDT 2007

Sorry, the A is 1905. Senior moment.

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)

In a message dated 06/30/07 00:07:37 Central Daylight Time, hullfam5 at yahoo.com writes:
We are refinishing a Steinway A for another tech and
he kept the plate to redo it himself. He had already
repaired the board so we don't know exactly where the
decal was located.   Just to "center it"  on the board
may locate it under a strut.

Anyone have an A and can give us some sb decal
location info?  Distance from belly rail to bottom of
decal and from bass side of rim to left side of decal,
for instance. This will be the big fancy decal with
the "King of Sweden" on it or something like that.  I
don't know if the various A's have different plates.
Thanks,
Bob Hull