Damper lift rod grinding

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue May 1 13:55:21 MDT 2007

Michelle,

            To quote Yogi Berra   "You can observe a lot by looking"

            Pull the action and I'll bet the problem will be obvious.

            Operate the tray with the pedal and then by hand

            Then check under the  keybed.A spring  may be broken, out of
position or something .

            The louder the noise the easier the diagnosis.

            Trust yourself and jump in.

            Best wishes,

            Tom Driscoll

  _____