Stringing jig

Richard Morgan rsanbornmorgan at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 06:01:21 MDT 2007

Michelle,
Call Mike White at Plum Pianos and see if he has some waste pinblock material of the right size, and ask him to drill the holes.  With Paul's instructions, sounds like you could make a killer jig!  The next time I go through there, I think I'll ask him (or probably Markus, who is more likely to be there!) for some spare pinblock.

Richard