phone scheduling

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 3 12:37:06 MDT 2007

"... get the machine, and press a button to play the message..."

At the risk of sounding sarcastic (not my intention at all), what you are
describing seems to bear a striking resemblance to a "tape recorder". You
could even jolt yourself into the 21st Century and get a digital
recorder....

Terry Farrell