phone scheduling

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 13:09:50 MDT 2007

yeah - tape recorder....

Thanks for the responses - Phil, each client has been asked if they would
like a reminder call, or prefer to call me for the next visit.  They WANT me
to call, and most call back to my cell, or email me that week after my
message to schedule.  Since I am leaving pretty much the same message on
each, a taped one would be just as good as "live" - seeing as I'm not
talking to a real person at the time.
(now where's that old reel-to-reel monster?)   :-)

Ron Koval