SV: Stringing jig

Richard Morgan rsanbornmorgan at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 21:10:59 MDT 2007

Terry,
Knowing Michelle, and other people preparing to take the tests, I sincerely doubt that any of us are merely practicing to pass the test.  Your experience proves, in my mind, that one should practice the context of the test, since there are variables present that are not in the real world.  I'll practice to pass the test, even as I work in the real world, constantly working to hone my skills.

Richard Morgan, associate