SV: Stringing jig

terryb t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Fri May 4 10:10:15 MDT 2007

Paul,

The only problem I had with the jig was that it was no clamped down and
wanted to move around as I manipulated my tuning hammer. If it has been
clamped, it would have been a breeze. It is much easier than doing the same
procedures on a real piano. By all means, practice on a jig if that is the
way one wants to go, but it isn't the same as the real thing.

Terry