anothe piano question

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sat May 5 13:12:18 MDT 2007

Hi everyone again,
Had a call today from a lady today who teaches piano at a church. She uses their piano and is their pianist.  She said that the piano  gets moved after it's tuned to whre she wants it, and when she moves it, it goes a quarter step flat from about c3 down into the bass.  It's a Wurlitzer spinet.  Is this normal?  I know moving a piano can knock it ot of tune, but is ths kind of much?  Also is the fact that it's a wurlitzer prt of the issue?  Could it be the tuning isn't stable enough. I'm not their regular tuner.  Any ideas?  Thanks everyone.
Marshall