tuning two pianos together

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 5 21:04:36 MDT 2007

Earlier this year I tuned a D and a Baldwin SD together.  I tuned the
D to its ideal tuning and then put the identical tuning on the
Baldwin.  It wan't the ideal sound for the Baldwin but they blended
very well.  I use a VT-100 for that and I have my own custom tuning
parameters as the standard tuning is too FACish for my liking.

Andrew Anderson