Harbor Freight shop equipment

Shawn Brock shawn_brock at comcast.net
Sat May 5 22:39:19 MDT 2007

Hey William,
thanks!  I don't have the experience with lots of different brands of power tools.  Where I am now the stuff we have is mostly Delta.  It seems to do the job for me.  But not having anything to compare it to I guess I don't know how good it is.  Seems good to me but...  That's why I asked this question.  I am not one who will ever go out and try 10 different drill presses so I have to go on the thoughts of others.  I just need something that will do what I tell it to do and not give me fits...  So I guess I'm looking for something in the middle.  Something that will do the job cleanly but don't cost $1000.  Rebuilding is not my only work, its just a small portion of what I do.  So thanks again man, its good to here some one speak with experience.