Harbor Freight shop equipment

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sun May 6 07:28:33 MDT 2007

Shawn,

Another thing to consider is that sometimes, if the tool has a solid enough foundation, you can make modifications to your tools to improve their performance, new or old.  A great example is the drill press.  Many drill presses will fit our needs once we make a larger table for it and upgrade the chuck with a good aftermarket chuck.  Some thoughts.

William R. Monroe

Shawn wrote:

  Hey William,
  thanks!  I don't have the experience with lots of different brands of power tools.  Where I am now the stuff we have is mostly Delta.  It seems to do the job for me.  But not having anything to compare it to I guess I don't know how good it is.  Seems good to me but...  That's why I asked this question. ...................