Lowell Component Downbearing Gauge

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 6 20:14:04 MDT 2007

Hey now nothing! I think you are right on target! Sure. Measure string angle to pins and put angle gauge on drill bit and adjust drill jig for desired angle. Perfect. I'm currently diddling about with a front duplex - this thing could be used to measure that rather-hard-to-measure front duplex string angle. Indeed, I think it would have many uses. I suspect I will order one tomorrow.

Terry Farrell
Owner of a brand-new Lowell Downbearing Gauge   :-(