charge for time?

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Mon May 7 23:43:29 MDT 2007

At the end of the year I deduct all my business miles, as a business
expense, at whatever the governments going rate is for that year. I can't
believe that it's possible to both charge the customer for those miles and
then deduct them as well. Is it? I would think that it's either one or the
other. Which one benefits us the most?

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles