charge for time?

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Tue May 8 05:34:15 MDT 2007

Geoff,
Of course you can charge the customer for mileage AND deduct it on Sched
C.  You charge for parts AND deduct them as Cost of Goods Sold, don't
you?  Same principle.   My decision has been to not charge separately
for mileage. Instead, I set my tuning fee to cover all my overhead
expenses including auto expense.  Keeps it simple between me and the
customer.

Mike