The Quest for the Ideal Piano Technician Automobile

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue May 8 07:10:25 MDT 2007

I'm able to (carefully) fit my tilter in either the front seat of my
Accord, or when the back seats are down, and most of it is in the
trunk. If it's in the front, then I use moving blankets to protect the
seat and the glove box.

I was really surprised that it could go in the front, but I prefer the
trunk when possible to prevent scratching and possible ripping seat
fabric. :)

JF