DC install problem

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Tue May 8 11:02:33 MDT 2007

Don,

  It is true that your suggestion may not go over big with the people
for whom their home piano is first and foremost a horizontal surface
(which is hard to resist). However, I work in a conservatory setting
where we have lots of U-1s in practice rooms. How I wish I had thought
of this all those many years ago when we DID drill holes in the lower
front panels to accommodate tube access. For anyone else in a school
environment, I heartily endorse your idea.

 Alan Eder