DC install problem

Will Wickham wwickham at stny.rr.com
Tue May 8 13:59:13 MDT 2007

I live in an area where a dealer has installed systems with the fill
tube in the top for years. I've found it to be a problem in two ways
that have already been mentioned: customers don't like to take the
extra step of opening the top to fill the system and even worse is
the rust on the pins and strings when they put the tube on "those
cute little pegs that fit perfectly". I vote for the hole in the
panel or chisel a channel in the underside of the keybed. I've done
both and they both work great!
will