Harbor Freight shop equipment-drill press chuck

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue May 8 22:11:09 MDT 2007

Hi Bob,

First, you'll want to determine where the wobble comes from.  Is the press
solid on the floor?  Is the chuck mounted square?  Or is the wobble in the
chuck?  You might try first pulling out the chuck and remounting it, then
check for runout.  This sometimes will correct a slight wobble.  If not,
replace the chuck
Here are a couple recommendations:
http://www.msdiscount.com/store/columnar.aspx?cat_id=3720&session_id=568579139&category_site=STARTOOL

http://www.msdiscount.com/store/columnar.aspx?cat_id=3724&session_id=568579139&category_site=STARTOOL