Job Posting

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed May 9 09:08:35 MDT 2007

Cy Shuster wrote:

> How'd they figure it's "security sensitive"?

Probably for the same reason that I now have a lock box in the music
building for some of my keys. With the master keys on my ring, one could
get into almost every building on campus, and ALL rooms within some of them.

I've never lost any keys in the 26 years I've been here, but putting new
cores into thousands of locks would be several times my yearly salary,
not to mention what someone with somewhat less than noble ambitions
could do with the access those keys could afford.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.