Mason bearing quandry

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed May 9 11:09:49 MDT 2007

On May 9, 2007, at 9:44 AM, A440A at aol.com wrote:

>     Or, another way to say it, "Do we trust our minds, or do we
> trust our
> ears?"  So what if the numbers don't agree with expectations,
> listening to the
> response of the piano will tell us all we need to know if we let it.

This is why you are a hero of mine, Ed Foote.

IT'S A BODY CRAFT. TRUST YOUR BODY.

Dale Erwin knows this better than most; he's just being the
incredible teacher and colleague that he is.

Most of us live, and work, from the neck up; too much thought, too
much second-guessing, too much analysis.
Trust your body.  Live as a true artisan. Stop torturing yourself
with your horrific, endless, doubting tape loops.

David Andersen