Rubber pedal cups

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu May 10 07:24:19 MDT 2007

Steinway sells them.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Arlie Rauch
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 6:57 PM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Rubber pedal cups

I could use some rubber pedal cups--those little 'rubber' cups that
fit into the grand piano pedal hole and into which the vertical rod
is inserted.  I could use some for Yamaha, Kawai, and Baldwin.  Where
can they be obtained?  I don't see them in Schaff's catalog.

Actually, I wonder why they use them at all.  The older pianos
didn't, and they worked just fine.  Those cups either wear through or
get hard and cause noises.

Where in the world are they?

Arlie Rauch
Glendive, MT