Rubber pedal cups

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Thu May 10 09:11:05 MDT 2007

I'm with Ron. Make your own. Long ago we bought a set of punches from Tandy
Leather, for making round punchings of many sizes from cloth, felt, and
leather. We also buy leather in the bag-o'scraps form, to make all kinds of things.
We put a round (leather) punching in the bottom of the pedal cup, and line it
with leather, which we glue in with PVC-E. They don't wear out immediately like
the rubber ones. I do carry the rubber ones from Steinway for quickie
replacement when time is short.

I am not sure if Tandy still carries the punches, but Grainger carries a
similar set:
_http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/3ZH51?BaseItem=3ZG93_
(http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/3ZH51?BaseItem=3ZG93)

Bob Davis