Piano Forte Supply in Kansas City

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu May 10 14:06:21 MDT 2007

Jurgen
  This is awesome news & am delighted for you.   My personal thanks to your
large heart Don.
 Jurgen we need as many different flavors of  suppliers  as we can support.
More choices is always good for  competition and selection.  I know you've
been working hard towards this  goal & I salute you. The new string seating tool
is great by the way. And  the Beine pins are beautiful.
  Thanks
  Dale

Piano  Forte Supply will be exhibiting at the National Convention in
Kansas City  after all.
I was approached by Don Mannino who very generously offered one  of the
several booths that Kawai America had booked.  By letting me  have one
booth, his display will be significantly reduced in size.   This offer
came as a total surprise for me and has re-affirmed my belief  in the
community that we are all a part of, big and small.

So if  you think that quality, choice and selection are a good thing for
our  field, say a quick "thanks" to Don when you see him in Kansas City.
And drop by my booth, next to Kawai America, for the usual  high
quality tools, parts and felts, plus some very exciting new items I
will be unveiling there.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte  Supply
(250)  754-2440