How often do you need a jack-in -the-box?

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Thu May 10 17:42:01 MDT 2007

Greetings,

          I have this job a guy wants to attatch the pedal lyre, but the
piano has no casters and isnt high enough to do so. I am just wondering if I
should refer the job to another tuner in our chapter, who has the jack, since I
wont be able to make the money back for buying the jack on the first job. Is it
worth buying? Is there a big call for this type of work, or will the thing just
sit? Is there a "home made way" of doing this job?

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA