German piano history

bappjf bobbie at bobbieann.net
Thu May 10 20:12:04 MDT 2007

Hello:

I am hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I am doing some research for a novel I am thinking of writing.

I seem to recall reading (a long time ago) about a piano built in Germany during the Nazi occupation. It had a secret compartment used to pass along secret documents, etc. Can anyone tell me if this actually occurred and if so what make and model it might be -- or where I should look for further information?

Any help you can give would be appreciated -- and of course, noted in an acknowledgement page in the book.

Have a great day!

Bobbie

If I have helped you, won't you consider making a small donation to help me keep the Notes From a Dreamer website up and running -- every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated.  Click here to make a donation now via PayPal.