Are there many piano techs who are veterans?

deanslist deanslist at comcast.net
Mon May 14 08:16:19 MDT 2007

Nope, not here. Even as a very small child, I noticed that silence
paradoxically had its own sound. It wasn't the unpleasant tinnitus that so
many have. I kind of miss it in a way. The world now has so much white noise
that the only time it is possible (around my house) to here silence is when
we have a power outage.

Sara Nash
apprentice tech