my trip to Emil F ries

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Mon May 14 17:40:42 MDT 2007

HI William,
Thanks for the congrats.  I hope I can raise the funding necessary.  I'm not sure if the names were spelled correctly.  As for a sighted person showing me.  Perhaps you're correct, but I was able to understand and grasp what I was shown more so than when a sighted tech. showed me.  This sighted tech. is a great tech and really knows his stuff plus he is very patient.  So why then the phanomina of being able to grasp what I was shown out there better than when someone sighted showed me?  Was it due in part to the fact I was using more touch than the sight I do have?  Perhaps I learn better by feel.
Marshall