Bass string enlivening gadget

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Tue May 15 16:48:18 MDT 2007

Wow. That makes some sense. I assume, when you say "vertically" you are envisioning a grand so that with an upright you'd be pulling it toward you. Yes?

I think a judicious drop of CLP on the coil and at the pressure points (agraffs, capo, v-bar, pins, etc.) is also a good idea.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO