Thank you, vets!

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Tue May 15 23:16:41 MDT 2007

Thank you all for your helpful emails re: being a veteran and tinnitus.
They will be very helpful Thursday evening when I attend the lecture on
tinnitus treatment at the vet's research lab.

I will reply to those of you who asked me questions after I have been to the
lecture (and after I have finished three homework assignments and one
mid-term exam in hearing science on Wednesday!)

I have studied about tinnitus some already and heard presentations from the
tinnitus team at Oregon Health Sciences University.  It will be intereting
to see what news the vets research lab has.
Diane

Diane Hofstetter