El Paso piano tuner needed

Benjamin Loeb ben at benloeb.com
Wed May 16 18:47:44 MDT 2007

El Paso is a very large community (population over 700,000), 2 major
universities, 1 community college, many fine public and private
secondary schools, three regional symphony orchestras, a world class
chamber music series, and much more in the local music scene.
However, we have very few qualified piano tuners and rebuilders.
There is a lot of opportunity in this area for tuning and
rebuilding.  Property is very inexpensive and labor is cheap.  If you
are looking for a place to start a shop, El Paso is very economical.
One university has no in-house piano tuner (good potential opening).
The weather is great and it is very easy to get around.  The people
are very friendly and the housing market is low.  If you are
interested in locating here, please contact me and I will help you
get connected to establish a large and secure client base.  Our
market can probably support three new tuners in the area.  Please
contact me for more information.

Benjamin Loeb
www.benloeb.com
p/f (915) 875-0231