Retirement

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Wed May 16 22:15:16 MDT 2007

Well, why not? :-)

No, I'll still be doing some private and occasional store work. Just
not working full-time every day. ;-) I also hope to attend more
conventions, also. Can't this June, again, because I'll still be
doing some contract work unless they can get a new tech there by
then. I imagine that's unlikely to happen that quickly, though.

Avery