Young Chang Lyre help

Gene Nelson nelsong at pbic.net
Thu May 17 20:26:42 MDT 2007

Dan,
Java City will in the Student Union will be open on Sept 29. They will cater coffee and sweets if we want them.
I have a menu that I will get to you but the basic coffee rate is $70.00 for 53 12 oz servings (5 gallons) includes milk, half/half, sugar, cups stir sticks etc.The sweets are basically croissants, muffins ang bagels.
More info on their web site at jc4510 at earthlink.net
contact person: Jon Adwck 916 2787900