keytops

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Sat May 19 09:37:11 MDT 2007

John,
    You may want to get a flush trim router bit with the bearing on the top,
the router bit information you forwarded is a pattern tracing bit that may
not work. Be careful with flush trim bits, they follow the contour of the
key closely, dive into lead holes, and will not trim the keytop straight if
the keystick itself is not straight, which is the case in most of the
keyboards post WWII. My 2 cents.   Mike