Adjusting touch weight

Byeway222 at aol.com Byeway222 at aol.com
Sat May 19 10:45:12 MDT 2007

Hello List,
Regarding 'Deadleaders'.   I asked about these some time ago and  the only
reply was from a guy who has made them in the past, but who was unsure  whether
he had the parts to make more.  In any case they would have to be  made
specially to order.  I have seen a similar tool in one of the German  catalogues
(Baumgartel) but they only appear to be designed for lead  insertion.  There
don't appear to be extra parts for lead  removal.  Any further information would
be very useful.

ric