keytops

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun May 20 08:21:30 MDT 2007

When, I finish my present supply, I will ask the list for their recommendations.

Kluge will be on the list, I have heard some good comments, on the quality, of the product.

Price, quality and ease of working will be considered.

As an afterthought, how does one separate the ones that come as an octave, all joined?

I assume, scoring with a carpet knife?

Or are we lucky enough to have them, break apart?
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca