keytops

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sun May 20 19:40:53 MDT 2007

Yup.

William R. Monroe

  I know, of the channel, between the notes, but on the ones with fronts attached??
  John M. Ross
  Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
  jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca

    John,

    Most of the sets you buy that come as octaves are already scored (deeply) and shaped.  They are very easy to break apart.

    Best,
    William R. Monroe

      As an afterthought, how does one separate the ones that come as an octave, all joined?

      I assume, scoring with a carpet knife?

      Or are we lucky enough to have them, break apart?
      John M. Ross
      Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
      jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca