Yamaha CP70

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:45:51 MDT 2007

Les,

I tuned one many years ago when I was in Biloxi/Gulfport. I agree with what
others have said. Good luck on the bass. Just get it as best you can and
leave it and hope they have a real bass player so the pianist doesn't have
to play those notes very often. Thankfully this one was for a band I tuned
for and he actually had a bass player! And that was back when I was still
tuning totally aurally! :-) The bottom line is that the wrapped strings are
impossible to tune "normally"!

Best of luck!

Avery