The Beauty of the Open-Faced Pinblock

Tunebyear at aol.com Tunebyear at aol.com
Thu May 24 17:38:48 MDT 2007

This is my latest little attempt to get those beckets lined up.  The  curved
tube was the first attempt but the larger wire would catch in the  tube so I
made another one with steeper angle and straight tube and it  works well.
I made the second one in haste hand turning the delrin  dowel against a belt
sander before inserting copper tube of course so its a  little imperfect but
one could make a nice one with a  lathe.  The scary part is I'm not sure if the
police would like the  looks of it, so it stays in the shop.

Tom Ayers
Highland NY