Looking for room in KC

Chuck Beck mrchuckbeck at mail.com
Thu May 24 22:26:12 MDT 2007

Alright, I have paid to come to the 50th wonderful time in Kansas City,
but I forgot to get bunked up.  Does anyone out there have a room and
want to split rent?  Ok Ok, I'll do this like the classifieds.  Married
young white guy, happy to sleep on a floor in Kansas City hotel room for
a few nights to hang out with other piano people.  If someone out there
is invested in temporary real estate and wants to spend less, please
contact me.

chuckbeck

Chuck Beck Piano Services
1605 West Main St., Decatur, Il 62522