Odd pin block

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat May 26 09:02:26 MDT 2007

(6.8) / (25.4) = .268 in

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 10:50 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: Odd pin block

   Hi ROn

  What's the decimal equivalent of 6.8mm.  I find that a letter f .257 is a
bit too tight for the block you are describing.  .261 seems better in CA
climate. I hate tight tuning blocks. A tight block in a piano makes for it
to be more likely to be more out of tune more of it's life. JMHO

  You Know?

  Dale:

  _____

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .