Odd pin block

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sat May 26 21:31:43 MDT 2007

Hi Ron,

Is there any hollow on the bottom of the drill press rig?  Or is it just a
flat piece of pinblock scrap sitting on a flat piece of plywood?

How would you rate ease of locating the rig?  It seems like it might be a
little cumbersome, moving that big rig for each hole, and getting it aligned
perfectly.  I'm guessing it's not, or you wouldn't be using it, but could
you elaborate a little?  Does the air not make the rig "loose" but just
enough float to move around with a fair amount of frictions still?

If I were a cat, I'd have been dead years ago.

William R. Monroe