value of pianos

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun May 27 08:59:45 MDT 2007

Marshall,
	Neither. Condition, market influences--I.E. local economy, supply
and demand, the location of the nearest dealer selling $2000.00 Chinese
piano's, the uninformed buyer willing to pay too much for Grammies concert
spinet and probably more variables that I can't think of now will influence
the value of any piano.
	There ain't no book my brother.
	Tom Driscoll