million dollar piano

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sun May 27 13:37:21 MDT 2007

Hey Ron,

If you're a little short on cash, I can probably get you two of 'em for $5K
each. Maybe a teeny bit less...I know you must be really wanting one bad,
and these folks would be willing to sell. The one I'm thinking about even
comes with a little dust, so they might come down on the price some.

Me, I want nun of 'em, thank you. Just a little finders fee, that's all.
Say, about half, and I'd be good.

JF