Erard under dampers

Gevaert Pierre pierre.gevaert at belgacom.net
Mon May 28 08:32:34 MDT 2007

Hi,

I like Stephen Paulello’s wire wich exists in different types an dis made
specially for this kind of pianos.

Here’s the link : HYPERLINK
"http://www.stephenpaulello.com/pdf/Paulello%20cordes%20piano.pdf"http://www
.stephenpaulello.com/pdf/Paulello%20cordes%20piano.pdf

It is a french site.

Pierre

   _____