Nearly off-topic request

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon May 28 21:33:54 MDT 2007

Unbutting my nose ...I hope you'll forgive me for veering away from the
"tech" part of Pianotech for a moment.

In the midst of packing to move, I can't quite lay my hands on anything, and
I am looking for a copy of the Bach signature that has been "decoded" to
suggest a temperament.

I'm not quite "desperately looking" for it, nor do I quite "need" it -- but
I surely would like to have it for a small project.  Even my brain can't
find what it's looking for at the moment -- such as a better description of
that signature -- or I might have had luck searching for it on the web.

It's a curved series of oddly-spaced loops under his name.  There was an
article about it in the Journal fairly recently.

If someone could email me a copy (off-list, please), I will be eternally in
your debt.  Thanks!

Annie Grieshop
annie at allthingspiano.com