Odd pin block

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon May 28 22:31:21 MDT 2007

Hey, the illusions I have are free but only mildly  supported Minimum wage
shop Elves & some of those take  medication.  Some days they Mop & sweep well &
other days that need  a list to remember what to do with the piles of saw
dust.
   Hey Trix is the real brains of the business &  besides ...as you know
she's a fine stringer,bookkeeper,cook & piano sales  woman.  Besides she nicer
than I am.
  Cheers Pal
  Dale

> I'm  sure Rons drill press set
> up is dedicated.  He picks it up,sets  it on the drill plank, hooks up
> the air, boom he's done./*
>  *//*
> */  Dale/*

Nope, it's my shop drill press. I  pull it off of the bench
mounted post, carry it five paces, sit it on the  hovercraft
post, and boom+ two minutes, I'm started. I'm a one man shop,
so everything that gets done, or not, gets done, or not, by
me. "Any  operation in five minutes" is for a shop that has
elves that mop up both  during and afterwards to take up the
slack and maintain the illusion. I  have to be more selective
of the illusions I try to maintain, since I do  my own mopping
- or not.

That's five minutes. Gotta go.

Ron  N